Hunkamania!
Jim Godamnski
2012-08-14 00:27:54 UTC
I've caught the fever called Hunkamania. Ernie
Just your usual mancrush by another name. You do not surprise us. Jim
Ernest Primeau
2012-08-14 11:09:54 UTC
Post by Jim Godamnski
I've caught the fever called Hunkamania. Ernie
Just your usual mancrush by another name. You do not surprise us. Jim
The demented old bitch farrel is babbling to herself, again. Now let
the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNKY of shit and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Marcus
2012-08-14 15:33:56 UTC
Post by Ernest Primeau
Post by Jim Godamnski
I've caught the fever called Hunkamania. Ernie
Just your usual mancrush by another name. You do not surprise us. Jim
The demented old bitch farrel is babbling to herself, again. Now let
the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNKY of shit and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Now ernie. everyone knows you miss Farrel. 8 years since he last
posted in alt.baldspot and he is still all you can think about, not
that you are able to think very much.

Marcus
Ernest Primeau
2012-08-14 18:29:11 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Ernest Primeau
Post by Jim Godamnski
I've caught the fever called Hunkamania. Ernie
Just your usual mancrush by another name. You do not surprise us. Jim
The demented old bitch farrel is babbling to herself, again. Now let
the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNKY of shit and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Now ernie. everyone knows you miss Farrel. 8 years since he last
posted in alt.baldspot and he is still all you can think about, not
that you are able to think very much.
Marcus
I may miss the demented old bitch farrel now, but my shooting is
improving. Ernie
Marcus
2012-08-14 19:01:15 UTC
Post by Ernest Primeau
Post by Marcus
Post by Ernest Primeau
Post by Jim Godamnski
I've caught the fever called Hunkamania. Ernie
Just your usual mancrush by another name. You do not surprise us. Jim
The demented old bitch farrel is babbling to herself, again. Now let
the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNKY of shit and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Now ernie. everyone knows you miss Farrel. 8 years since he last
posted in alt.baldspot and he is still all you can think about, not
that you are able to think very much.
Marcus
I may miss the demented old bitch farrel now, but my shooting is
improving. Ernie
ernie admits she misses Farrel.

Marcus
Ernest Primeau
Won't be missing the demented old bitch farrel much longer. Ernie
Jim Godamnski
2012-08-15 00:56:27 UTC
Are you threatening me?
Marcus
2012-08-15 02:08:54 UTC
Post by Ernest Primeau
Post by Marcus
Post by Ernest Primeau
Post by Marcus
Post by Ernest Primeau
Post by Jim Godamnski
I've caught the fever called Hunkamania. Ernie
Just your usual mancrush by another name. You do not surprise us. Jim
The demented old bitch farrel is babbling to herself, again. Now let
the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNKY of shit and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Now ernie. everyone knows you miss Farrel. 8 years since he last
posted in alt.baldspot and he is still all you can think about, not
that you are able to think very much.
Marcus
I may miss the demented old bitch farrel now, but my shooting is
improving. Ernie
ernie admits she misses Farrel.
Marcus
Won't be missing the demented old bitch farrel much longer. Ernie
Why, is the rest of you about to die like your brain did years ago?

Marcus