Where can I apply as a wrestler at TNA or WWE?
Janina "Goddess Janina" Edison
2013-02-07 13:46:49 UTC

I wanna beat up men so badly, so I will work for only a few bucks.

Where can I apply as a wrestler at TNA or WWE?

I've been wrestling as "Goddess Janina", "Venus" or "Janina" in minor
leagues and I've never been beaten by a man, since I'm the 10th wonder of
the world...

***@hotmail.com

Janina Edison
BUZZKILL
Big deal. I'm the 1,048th wonder of the world.
ForeverRent
Same old troll
Jason Todd
2013-02-08 02:04:54 UTC
On Feb 7, 8:46 am, "Janina \"Goddess Janina\" Edison"
Post by Janina "Goddess Janina" Edison
Hi,
I wanna beat up men so badly, so I will work for only a few bucks.
Where can I apply as a wrestler at TNA or WWE?
I've been wrestling as "Goddess Janina", "Venus" or "Janina" in minor
leagues and I've never been beaten by a man, since I'm the 10th wonder of
the world...
Janina Edison
1) Do you have naked pictures of yourself?

2) Do you have any naked pictures of your mother?

Send to me, and I will give you all the insight on how to enter
wrestling.

Jason
Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~ - El Imperador D'El Mundo